At the completion of this symposium, participants should be able to:
1. Discuss the role of Echo in the urgent care of critically ill patients.
2. Investigate imaging techniques in patients with Aortic disease.
3. Review Adult and Pediatric congenital heart disease.
4. Review new lab accreditation standards and how this impacts work flow and accuracy.
5. Discuss the potential workplace injuries.
6. Investigate new techniques for treating Mitral valve disease.
7. Review Transcatheter left atrial appendage closure devices.
8. Learn the role, function and imaging approaches for catheter based circulatory support.